We currently have three visit centers. We have centers in Paragould, Jonesboro, and Pocahontas. These
centers provide a safe, family-friendly, and private environment for children in foster care to visit weekly
with their biological families. Our centers have games, crafts, and activities that families can do together.
These centers allow for children in care to bond with their biological family and continue to work to restore
their relationship. Previously, these visits took place in local DHS offices, McDonalds, and parks. We are
hoping to expand to other counties in Northeast Arkansas in the near future.
We have Manna Meals Freezers in Paragould, Jonesboro, Rector, and Pocahontas. Foster families from
all across Northeast Arkansas can access these freezers whenever they receive a new placement or
there is an emergency and/or sickness within their home. 3-4 frozen meals are delivered to allow families
time to focus on welcoming the new child into their home. It allows families to build a relationship with their
new placement and not have to worry about what’s for dinner.
We currently have 4 clothing. Our clothing closets are stocked with anything a child could need during their time in foster care. DCFS staff have 24-hour access and foster parents can schedule appointments that best fit their schedule. Our clothing closets are FREE!
- Paragould Location – 4812 #9 Walcott Road
- Jonesboro Location – 1400 East Washington
- Rector Location- 220 East Second Street
- Pocahontas Location- 1304 Pace Road
Donation drop offs
- Paragould: Drop Box at 4812 #9 Walcott Road, Paragould
- Jonesboro: Arkansas Elite Realty, Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00 or at our Closet by Appointment
- Rector: Our Happy Place or at our Closet by Appointment
- Pocahontas: Drop Box at 1304 Pace Road, Pocahontas
Lindsay Roberts at (870)476-6424
Tonya Wright at (870) 897-0814