Donation drop offs
- Paragould: Drop Box at 4812 #9 Walcott Road, Paragould
- Jonesboro: Arkansas Elite Realty, Monday-Friday, 8:00-5:00 or at our Closet by Appointment
- Rector: Our Happy Place or at our Closet by Appointment
- Pocahontas: Drop Box at 1304 Pace Road, Pocahontas
*Lindsay Roberts at (870)476-6424
*Tonya Wright at (870) 897-0814
How people can help:
- Pray for children and youth in foster care, as well as their biological family.
- Pray for foster families and DCFS Staff.
- Volunteering to sort/hang clothes at our Jonesboro, Paragould, Rector, and Pocahontas Clothing Closets.
- Volunteer to clean our Paragould, Jonesboro, and Pocahontas Visit Centers.
- Donate gentle used clothing to our closets.
- Make or purchase frozen meals for our Manna Meals Freezers.
- Donate individually wrapped snacks and craft kits for our visit centers.
- Sponsor foster children at Christmas and purchase their Christmas gifts.
- Make Monetary donations
- Become a Monthly Supporter
Together We Foster was previously known as Greene County Foster Parents Association. Upon expanding to other counties, we decided a name change was needed to be more inclusive of the areas we serve. We now serve the foster care community of Northeast Arkansas.
Our mission is to support and encourage each individual in the foster care reunification process. This includes the foster child AND their biological family, the foster parents, and the agencies that are working for the best interest of the child. We advocate for and bring awareness to the needs of these groups so they are surrounded with support and can successfully fulfill their purpose.